Notice of Tender for the selection, by means of an Open Competitive Procedure, of an Implementing Body engaged for the implementation of the activities of the programme: Information provision and promotion measures on the sustainable aspect of rice production in Greece and Spain, with criterion the most economically advantageous offer.
- Contracting Authority: AGROTIKI ETAIRIKI SYMPRAXI THESSALONIKIS-ANONYMH ETAIREIA (EASTH), located on A8-OT 5B STREET, INDUSTRIAL AREA, THESSALONIKI 57022, Greece, Tel.: +30 2310 798685, Fax: +30 2310 570391, as the Coordinator and on behalf of both the AGROTIKI ETAIRIKI SYMPRAXI THESSALONIKIS -ANONYMH ETAIREIA and CONSEJO REGULADOR DE LA DOP ARROZ DE VALENCIA. Contact person: Konstantinos Giannopoulos, email: .
- Scope of Competitive Procedure: The implementation of the activities of the programme Information provision and promotion measures on the sustainable aspect of rice production in Greece and Spain, submitted under the Topic MULTI-C-2019, within the framework of the Regulation (EU) No 1144/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- National Law applicable: Joint Ministerial Decision of Greece 419/18559/2017 laying down details on the implementation of Reg (EU) 1144/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council and of Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/1831 on information provision and promotion measures concerning agricultural products implemented in the internal market and in the third countries.
- Estimated Budget: 2.762.074,20 €, VAT not included.
- Place of performance: Greece and Spain.
- Conditions for participation: Participation is open on equal terms to all natural or legal persons (legal entities or consortium of entities) of the Member States related to promotion, advertising, marketing and consultancy services and operating legally in EU Member States or within the European Economic Area (EEA), or Third Countries that have signed the Government Procurement Agreement of World Trade Organisation.
- Tenderers may submit tenders only for the whole project as it is described in the Tender Documents.
- Alternative Tenders: Alternative Tenders will not be accepted.
- Duration of the Contract: 36 months
- The Tender Documents will be made available to interested companies at the headquarters of EASTH, A8-OT 5B STREET, INDUSTRIAL AREA, THESSALONIKI, Post Code: 57022, Tel.: +30 2310 798685, upon a formal written request, up to five (5) days before the deadline of submission. Moreover, they may be requested by email at . Contact person: Konstantinos Giannopoulos, 9:00 am - 15:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Clarifications shall be provided to interested companies up to five (5) days before the deadline for the submission of Tenders. The Contracting Authority may make small-scale additions, corrections or modifications to the terms of the Tender Documents, which should be made available to all interested economic operators up to five (5) days before the deadline for the submission of Tenders.
- Time and Location of Submission: Tenders must be submitted to the headquarters of EASTH (A8-OT 5B STREET, INDUSTRIAL AREA, THESSALONIKI 57022) either in person or by registered mail or courier by Monday, 18 November 2019, by 11:59 am (Greek time). No offers will be accepted later than the closing date and time.
- Date and Location of the Open Competitive Procedure: Tuesday, 19 November 2019 at 10:00 am at the headquarters of EASTH
- Minimum time period which the tenderer must maintain the tender: Ninety (90) days starting from the day after the deadline of submission.
- Award criteria: most economically advantageous offer.
- Languages in which tenders may be submitted: English or Greek
- The Contracting Authority reserves the right to terminate the procedure, at any time prior to the award decision.
The Legal Representative of the Contracting Authority